诗歌

有关英文诗歌汇编5篇

| 点击:

【www.stqhjy.com--诗歌】

诗歌,是一种抒情言志的文学体裁。是用高度凝练的语言,生动形象地表达作者丰富情感,集中反映社会生活并具有一定节奏和韵律的文学体裁。《毛诗·大序》记载:“诗者,志之所之也。在心为志,发言为诗”。南宋严羽《沧浪诗话》云:“诗者,吟咏性情也”。以下是小编整理的有关英文诗歌汇编5篇,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

有关英文诗歌1

  Tonight I Can Write

  今夜我可以写

  Pablo Neruda

  巴勃罗•聂鲁达

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的句。

  Write, for example, "the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance".

  写,譬如,‘夜镶满群星, 而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖’。

  The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

  夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的句。

  I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

  我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。

  Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

  如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,

  I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

  在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

  She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

  她爱我,有时我也爱她。

  How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

  怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  To think that I do not have her.

  去想我并不拥用她。

  To feel that I have lost her.

  感觉我已失去她。

  o hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

  去聆听广阔的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。

  And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

  诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

  What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

  我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?

  The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

  群星满夜,而她不在我身边。 这就是一切了。

  In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

  远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的空虚因为没有她。

  My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

  我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;

  My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

  我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。

  The same night whitening the same trees.

  相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。

  We, of that time, are no longer the same.

  彼时,我们也不再相似如初。

  I no longer love her, that"s certain, but how I loved her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。

  My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

  我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。

  Another"s. She will be another"s.

  别人的。她将会是别人的。

  As she was before my kisses.

  如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

  Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

  她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。

  I no longer love her, that"s certain, but maybe I love her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。

  Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

  爱情太短,遗忘太长。

  Because through nights like this one

  借着如同今晚的夜,

  I held her in my arms

  我曾拥她入怀

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。

  Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

  这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。

有关英文诗歌2

  Walk with Me in Moonlight

  月光行

  Leon Knight

  里昂•耐特

  Come, walk with me In moonlight

  来吧,与我漫步 在月光中。

  We"ll rejoice the close of day.

  让我们共享这朦胧月色。

  Talk with me As moonlight sparkles dreams Before our way.

  当月光在前面的路上 闪烁着梦想, 让我们把柔肠细述。

  Draw closer in the moonlight,

  月色中更紧的偎依,

  Feel warmth within my arms?

  你可曾感受到我臂间的暖意?

  Drink deep the cup of moonlight;

  深饮这杯月色;

  Drink deep the magic charms.

  深饮这神奇的魅力。

  We"ll learn poetry

  我们要在月色中 体味诗意

  By moonlight (Hold back the falling moon).

  (将落月挽留)

  We"ll drink every drop Of moonlight,

  我们要饮尽每一滴 月色,

  Knowing the sun Shall rise Too soon.

  因为太阳 就要 升起。

 

 

有关英文诗歌3

 当你年老时

  William Butler Yeats

  叶芝

  When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

  当你年老鬓白,昏沉欲睡,

  And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

  坐在炉边打盹,取下这本诗集,

  And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

  缓缓读起,梦忆你过去可人的双眸,

  Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

  那脉脉秋水,她们曾经是多么的深情和曼美;

  How many loved your moments of glad grace,

  多少人曾爱过和你美好时光的愉悦,

  And loved your beauty with love false or true,

  多少人又曾或真或假倾慕你的容颜,

  But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

  但唯有一个人爱你圣洁高雅的心灵,

  And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

  爱你那铅华洗尽,年老色衰的憔悴;

  And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,

  你在炽红壁炉前低头沉吟, 喃喃细语,默念曾经消逝的爱情,

  And paced upon the mountains overhead,

  而它们却早已步入连绵峰谷山峦,

  And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

  如同爱你的他,将脸庞藏于那漫天繁星。

有关英文诗歌4

  IlostmysightwhenIwasfouryearsoldbyfallingoffaboxcarinafreightyardinAtlanticCityandlandingonmyhead.NowIamthirty-two.Icanvaguelyrememberthebrightnessofsunshineandwhatredcoloris.Itwouldbewonderfultoseeagain,butacalamitycandostrangethingstopeople.

  4岁那年在大西洋城,我从货场一辆火车上摔下来,头先着地,于是双目失明。现在我已经32岁了。我还模糊地记得阳光是多么灿烂,红色是多么鲜艳。能恢复视觉固然好,但灾难也能对人产生奇妙的作用。

  ItoccurredtometheotherdaythatImightnothavecometolovelifeasIdoifIhadn’tbeenblind.Ibelieveinlifenow.IamnotsosurethatIwouldhavebelievedinitsodeeply,otherwise.Idon’tmeanthatIwouldprefertogowithoutmyeyes.IsimplymeanthatthelossofthemmademeappreciatethemorewhatIhadleft.

  有一天我突然想到,倘若我不是盲人,我或许不会变得像现在这样热爱生活。现在我相信生活,但我不能肯定如果自己是明眼人,会不会像现在这样深深地相信生活。这并不意味着我宁愿成为盲人,而只是意味着失去视力使我更加珍惜自己其他的能力。

  Life,Ibelieve,asksacontinuousseriesofadjustmentstoreality.Themorereadilyapersonisabletomaketheseadjustments,themoremeaningfulhisownprivateworldbecomes.Theadjustmentisnevereasy.Iwasbewilderedandafraid.ButIwaslucky.Myparentsandmyteacherssawsomethinginme—apotentialtolive,youmightcallit——whichIdidn’tsee,andtheymademewanttofightitoutwithblindness.

  我认为,生活要求人不断地自我调整以适应现实。人愈能及时地进行调整,他的个人世界便愈有意义。调整决非易事。我曾感到茫然害怕,但我很幸运,父母和老师在我身上发现了某种东西——可以称之为活下去的潜力吧——而我自己却没有发现。他们激励我誓与失明拼搏到底。

  ThehardestlessonIhadtolearnwastobelieveinmyself.Thatwasbasic.IfIhadn’tbeenabletodothat,Iwouldhavecollapsedandbecomeachairrockeronthefrontporchfortherestofmylife.WhenIsaybeliefinmyselfIamnottalkingaboutsimplythekindofself-confidencethathelpsmedownaunfamiliarstaircasealone.Thatispartofit.ButImeansomethingbiggerthanthat:anassurancethatIam,despiteimperfections,areal,positivepersonthatsomewhereinthesweeping,intricatepatternofpeoplethereisaspecialplacewhereIcanmakemyselffit.

  我必须学会的最艰难的一课就是相信自己,这是基本条件。如做不到这一点,我的精神就会崩溃,只能坐在前门廊的摇椅中度过余生。相信自己并不仅仅指支持我独自走下陌生的楼梯的那种自信,那是一部分。我指的.是大事:是坚信自己虽然有缺陷,却是一个真正的有进取心的人;坚信在芸芸众生错综复杂的格局当中,自有我可以安身立命的一席之地。

  Ittookmeyearstodiscoverandstrengthenthisassurance.Ithadtostartwiththemostelementarythings.Onceamangavemeanindoorbaseball,IthoughthewasmockingmeandIwashurt.“Ican’tusethis,”Isaid.“Takeitwithyou,”heurgedme,”androllitaround.“Thewordsstuckinmyhead.”Rollitaround!”ByrollingtheballIcouldhearwhereitwent.ThisgavemeanideahowtoachieveagoalIhadthoughtimpossible:playingbaseball.AtPhiladelphia’sOverbrookSchoolfortheBlindIinventedasuccessfulvariationofbaseball.Wecalleditgroundball.

  我花了很长时间才树立并不断加强这一信念。这要从最简单的事做起。有一次一个人给我一个室内玩的棒球,我以为他在嘲笑我,心里很难受。“我不能使这个。”我说。“你拿去,”他竭力劝我,“在地上滚。”他的话在我脑子里生了根。“在地上滚!”滚球使我听见它朝哪儿滚动。我马上想到一个我曾认为不可能达到的目标:打棒球。在费城的奥弗布鲁克盲人学校,我发明了一种很受人欢迎的棒球游戏,我们称它为地面球。

  AllmylifeIhavesetaheadofisaseriesofgoalsandthentriedtoreachthem,oneatatime.Ihadtolearnmylimitations.ItwasnogoodtotryforsomethingIknewatthestartwaswildlyoutofreachbecausethatonlyinvitedthebitternessoffailure.IwouldfailsometimesanywaybutontheaverageImadeprogress.

  我这一辈子给自己树立了一系列目标,然后努力去达到,一次一个。我必须了解自己能力有限,若开始就知道某个目标根本达不到却硬要去实现,那不会有任何好处,因为那只会带来失败的苦果。我有时也失败过,但一般来说总有进步。

有关英文诗歌5

  Believeme,ifallthoseendearingyoungcharms

  WhichIgazeonsofondlyto-day,

  Weretochangebyto-morrow,andfleetinmyarms,

  Likefairy-giftsfadingaway,

  Thouwouldststillbeador’d,asthismomentthouart

  Letthylovelinessfadeasitwill,

  Andaroundthedearruineachwishofmyheart

  Wouldentwineitselfverdantlystill.

  Itisnotwhilebeautyandyoutharethineown,

  Andthycheeksunprofan’dbyatear,

  Thatthefervorandfaithofasoulcanbeknown,

  Towhichtimewillbutmaketheemoredear;

  No,theheartthathastrulylov’dneverforgets,

  Butastrulylovesontotheclose,

  Asthesun-flowerturnsonhergod,whenhesets,

  Thesamelookwhichsheturn’dwhenherose.

  相信我

  凝望你如痴如醉,

  深爱你无怨无悔;

  你青春可人,

  你容颜妩媚;

  你是上天赐与的仙女,

  我们永远相依相偎;

  相信我,

  既使你青春不再,

  既使你容颜憔悴;

  就算你的美丽随着時光流逝,

  就算你的姿色随着岁月减退;

  我仍然爱你如初,

  我总要把你追随;

  纵然有朝一日你香消玉殒,

  我的心会化作青藤在你身上百绕千回。

  不仅正当妙龄你更加甜美,

  不仅正值青春你更有光辉;

  我将永生用热情抚慰你天真的面颊,

  我将永世以真诚擦拭你清纯的`眼泪;

  不,相信我,

  真正爱过就绝不把旧情忘却,

  真正爱过就终生厮守直到地塌天摧;

  就象葵花永远向着心中的神祗,

  不管是旭日东升还是夕阳西坠。

  托玛斯·穆尔(ThomasMoore1779—1852)爱尔兰诗人这首表明心迹的情诗高尚纯洁,真切感人。甘苦与共、至死不渝,这爱的诺言掷地有声:今生甘做葵花时刻向阳,来世愿为青藤永远缠绕。即使是铁石心肠的女子也会为这爱的呼唤怦然心动,泪洒香腮。

本文来源:http://www.stqhjy.com/shige/79948.html